11.01.2011

Happy Halloween!



Our halloween wasn't too thrilling. There were no costumes this year. I had great plans to put out mums and pumpkins by our front door. I didn't get around to it. Last night, Matt watched Monday Night Football while I painted our breakfast table (and ate candy). Grayce drove us crazy barking, and Oscar Bob tried to escape via the front door every single time we opened it for a trick-or-treater.

The most exciting part of our night was the arrival of my mother-in-law with our new mattress!! She runs several hotels in Huntsville, and she ordered us a Hilton bedding package. It. is. fabulous. It's pillow-topped on both sides, and you kind of sink into it. Just in time for my 2 months off! I have full intentions of sleeping late every single day.

You know you're old if you spend Halloween painting a table, and the most exciting thing that's happened all day week month is getting a new mattress.

Oscar Bobby and Grayce got some new halloween toys. Miraculously, neither one of them has been de-stuffed [yet].






Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment