9.15.2010

my love

I love this little man.


My Oscar Bob. Look at that face! Ah. Love of my life.

He's so little and sweet and soft. He likes to nap as much as I do. And he's a good snuggler. He is always excited to see me when I get home. Shoot, even if I go pee, he's excited to see me when I walk back out the bathroom door. Maybe he has short term memory problems...

Anyway, OB doesn't mind that I'm a little messy. He doesn't tell me to pick my shoes up off the floor. He doesn't complain if I'm a little moody. He's pretty much always interested in what I have to say. He likes The Bachelor and Criminal Minds. He's such a good little pal.

All this guy wants in life is someone to throw his tennis ball.


I can do that.


They say people with dogs tend to live longer. I get that.

2 comments:

  1. Occabob.. you should do a blog on Polo Monkey.. people would loooove that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I think Ben Mullins would disagree with Oscars "cuteness".

    ReplyDelete