2.04.2011

Kick-off to weddding season 2011

A few of us gave our friends Macey and Barry a couple's wedding shower last weekend. Macey is in our class, and Matt Newman is friends with Barry, who works with Laura Miller, who is Matt Miller's wife, who is also in our class. You got that? We're all friends. Macey and Barry may be the funniest people that I know. I wish that I had an audio clip of Barry's horror and the boys' rapid escape to the back porch when some interesting girl-talk ensued after everyone had had a couple of drinks. I'll leave that to your imaginations. We had a grand time, though.


Hey girrrrl... I like those plates!


Typical.


Elna (our classmate Andy's wife... they're sort of newlyweds too!) and the other Matt and Laura's baby, Jackson. I mean, is that not the cutest little human being you've ever seen???


This is ridiculous.

 
Another classmate, Jessie. Also a hilarious individual.



The bride-to-be with the hostesses! [The other] Laura, Mubina, Macey, me, and Hayes.


What a fun night! I can't wait for 3.19.11!

No comments:

Post a Comment