9.14.2011

The Countdown

Woo hoo! Matt and I got hitched!! We are officially Mr. and Mrs. Newman. Crazy. It was a wonderfully perfect weekend, despite Tropical Storm Lee's intrusion, and an even more perfect honeymoon. I will post more on our wedding and honeymoon later. (I first have to conquer uploading all those pictures.) This tired soul is fortunate enough to be off for the ENTIRE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!! (Bigger WOO HOO!!) So, watch out, Mom, here come the blog posts! I have a lot of catching up to do. There are about 8 million things that I've wanted to post pictures of, so I'm going to do a little backtracking.

First, however, I want to tell you about The Countdown.

37 days before the wedding, Katie, my only sister, my MOH, scribbled "37 days" on a wrinkled piece of paper and texted a picture of it to me. I text-screamed back to her in excitement, and she sent me a number everyday after that marking the countdown to our wedding day. I looked forward to them daily. I saved them in my phone, and I had intentions of making a blog post about them. Now that we're 11 days into our marriage, I thought I'd share them... finally.

It's a tough call, but #5 is my favorite. That's Polo, Katie's [special] dog giving a high-five. Look at that face. Melts my heart.

Thanks, Katie, for all the little things. You're the best. Love you mucho.

No comments:

Post a Comment