9.26.2011

A year later...

I just noticed that I had a draft post from last year that I never actually posted. I wrote it on September 3, 2010. Little did I know that it was exactly one year from my wedding day!! It was funny to look back and see what I was thinking and writing about exactly one year before our wedding. Here it is:
------
When I finally have a job... well, a paid job... in 2012, I plan to invest in 3 things:

1. A new car.
2. A boat.
3. Lasik surgery.

Not necessarily in that order.

Also, I recently devoured almost an entire watermelon by myself. My Pap plants a garden behind their house every year, and he always has watermelons. I brought one home the last time I went to see my grandparents. It was deee-licious.


Is it just my family, or does everybody save their butter bowls and use them for leftovers? If you don't, you should. They're a great size. [I am slowly but surely turning into my mother.] 




Random subject #3:

I have been practicing with apertures, shutter speeds, and ISO speeds. I.e., Grayce and Oscar think they're celebrities and I'm the paparazzi. (I mean, I don't have kids..)  So here are a few of my favorite shots.














We are going to Tuscaloosa tomorrow!! Roll tide!!
-------
Fast forward to today (9/26/11): We really did go to Tuscaloosa this weekend. Haha. Roll tide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment