1.04.2012

Happy Birthday, Katherine!

My sib is 24 today. I'm thankful for her. She's funny. And has cute clothes. That are, conveniently, my size.

At first, I didn't want her. I asked my Mama if she could take her back and get a brother instead. Sorry about that, Tate. Now I'm glad I have a sister. A brother might not let me borrow his purses. Kidding.

This was after I accepted her existence.

She turned out to be a boat load of fun, and she let me be bossy. It worked out well. And she tawked wike dis. She cawed me "Wah." It was entertaining.

Me: "Katie, say 'turkey.'"
Katie: "Tucky."
Me: "No. TuRRRRRkey."
Katie: "Tuuuuuuhhhh-key."
Me (laughing): "No. TuRRRRRkey."
Mom: "Laura, stop it."
 Hahahaha! Happy birthday, Katie! I put naked pictures of you on the internet! Hahaha!
Ok. Too much.


Happy birthday, sista!

1 comment:

  1. A sister is a wonderful thing, I have enjoyed watching you two grow into such fabulous ladies,remember the time Katie found the 80s exercise video with the thong lady and told your mother, Mama! A major panty wad!!! Y'all were such funny kids! Aunt Brcky

    ReplyDelete