3.01.2012

Better late than never.

It is March.

This is a Christmas post.

Yes, I'm just getting around to it.

We kicked off the Christmas season with a little par-tay.


See those brownies? They were delicious. Grayce thought so too. She ate approximately 12 of them, along with approximately 10 chocolate meringues (with chocolate chips). Matt and I spent the later part of the evening in the driveway attempting to induce vomiting in our 75-lb weimaraner by shoving hydrogen peroxide down her throat (before you call PETA, that was per the vet's suggestion). Did I mention it was raining? It was. Heavily, in fact.


Canton Flea Market find last year. 


My friend Laura attended our party, despite the fact that she'd given birth to this sweet girl THREE DAYS earlier. She's a ninja. And she was tiny and gorgeous. 3 days post-partum. Ridiculous. I'm glad I got to host Mary Frances' first ever Christmas party!


I made home made hot chocolate for several people to go along with their Christmas gifts. Pinterest-inspired, of course. I was so proud. I made some more recently- for myself.




We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Matt's family in Alabama.  This little guy was so excited about his new toy! Don't I look pretty? Pretty rough, that is.


Grayce was excited about her Christmas goodies, too.


Then we went to Hattiesburg Christmas afternoon to spent the night with my family. (We did Christmas with my dad the week before because he was working a 24-hr shift on Christmas Eve. And I did not take a single picture. Busy livin' it up, I reckon.) Anyway, this guy was sleepy. And having a bad ear-hair day.


Just trying to get a nap in. Not going so well.



I truly don't know what's going on in this picture.



Kitchen photo-shoot.


The most hot-chocolate-drinkingest man I've ever met. 


Moving on to the living room photo shoot.

Family pic.

Happy birthday, Mama!


Christmas at Mamaw and Pap's. That's Christmas #4, if you're keeping count. 



Just in case you need a little extra light...


Cousins.



Now that Christmas in March is over, let us move on to New Year's Eve in March.


Happy twenty-twelve, y'all. It's 1/6 over already!


No comments:

Post a Comment