10.06.2013

16 Weeks

I can't believe I'm already 16 weeks- 4 months! I feel like I just look fat in this particular picture, but I feel like I'm starting to look pregnant in real life, which is exciting! I also blend in nicely with the brick. Regarding this week's baby fact, Matt said that he's going to start playing the Alabama fight song frequently for the babe. And if you know Matt, he's probably not kidding.


Clothes: Definitely rocking the maternity pants these days. I can still wear my regular pants with the belly band though. And lots of my shirts aren't fitting anymore, so I'm either going shopping or I'm going to be wearing the same 5 outfits repeatedly. One of which is scrubs. Don't judge me.
Weight gain: My belly is large, which is great and means our baby is healthy and growing! But as you can see, my butt is getting large as well, which is less than awesome. I should start cropping it out of these pictures.
Symptoms: Still with the nausea and vomiting. I don't want to complain too much and sound ungrateful for this wonderful experience of pregnancy, but this nausea/vomiting has got. to. stop.
Movement: Nothing yet, but I'm hoping soon!
Gender prediction: I just don't know, man. The Chinese calendar says it's a girl. T minus 2 weeks until we find out!
What do I miss? Still ibuprofen and raw tuna. Sigh.
Cravings: I want jalapenos on everything- especially sandwiches. I've kind of stopped with the salsa thing. And yesterday I decided I could not live without a chocolate milkshake. So I got one. It was a fabulous decision.
Aversions:  Nothing specifically. 

*Of course, I'm late posting this, but I wrote it/took the pic last week when I WAS 16 weeks. I'm actually 17 weeks and 1 day today. One day I'm going to upload all these pictures and get back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment