10.26.2013

Gender Reveal

Last week, four of my friends and my sister threw us a gender reveal party. It was so hard for us to not find out baby's gender at our appointment, but I'm so glad we waited! Finding out with our family and our closest friends (minus a few of our besties that live out of state) was a precious moment that I'll never forget. 


As a whole, we got it wrong!






In honor of our little peanut.

I don't know why I'm holding my belly awkwardly like that.






This may be my favorite picture of the night. Pap and I comparing our bellies!



The anticipation was killing my sister. This picture cracks me up. I also think at this point my dad (on the left) was still trying to figure out what the heck a gender reveal party is and what was about to happen.

IT'S A GIRL!




One of my hostesses and dearest friends.

Two more sweet hostesses! Thanks for making our night so special, friends!

We are so pumped!


I'll be back soon with an update on 20 weeks and the status of my belly button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment