10.08.2010

Road Trip

Last week, I took a little spontaneous road trip with my friends Bobby and Meagan. Don't get too excited... we just went to Vicksburg. Bobby had a photography business before med school, and I've been wanting to go somewhere and play with my new camera. He let me try some of his lenses and showed me a few things. Meagan just came along because she knew she could rope me into going to Fenian's at the end of the day... She was right. We had a grand ol' time. We listened to Ghetto Cowboy on the way, which always puts me in a fun mood. (Stop laughing; you know you like that song. I'm proud to say I still know about 90% of the lyrics.)

When we got there, we went down by the river to a cool little spot with murals and railroad tracks. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.













The adventure ended with a shrimp po'boy at a quaint little place called Rusty's... and a neon pink gorilla.


What a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment