12.17.2013

25 weeks


I am feeling LARGE these days. I painted my toenails earlier this week, and let me tell you, it was a struggle. I also have been having difficulty bending over and getting my boots off, and I've noticed my ankles are a little swollen at the end of the day. Despite my largeness, I feel fantastic! 

I am still loving cheeseburgers and milk, and I've also become obsessed with the peppermint chocolate chip milkshake from Chick-Fil-A. I have no self control whatsoever. I had 4 in one week. FOUR. Pregnant or not, that's just not okay.

This was a big week for us! I was offered {and accepted} a fellowship position in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at UMC! I am beyond excited! 

Matt made that day so incredibly special. I came home from work to all of my favorite things--roses, a box of my favorite cookies, cupcakes, my favorite dinner, and the sweetest card. He is so supportive, and for that I am so grateful. Finishing in 2015 and going into private practice would by far be the easiest road for us, but Hem/Onc is my dream, and Matt is so understanding and encouraging. So here we go--three more years of training. Have I lost my mind??



No comments:

Post a Comment