12.03.2013

Weeks 22 and 23



{Don't miss Grayce sneaking in the bottom of the picture.} 

I can officially only wear maternity pants now. In this picture, I'm wearing my regular pants with a belly band. The day before, I wore a similar pair of slacks to work with the belly band, and it was totally fine. Charlotte must have put on an few grams overnight, because the next day I wore this outfit, and let's just say it was most unpleasant. Never again.

I still have the cheeseburger craving! Too bad my cravings don't include carrots and celery. I am concerned that this milk thing is going to become a problem. I'm pretty sure I had a kidney stone a few weeks ago, and my OB switched me from prenatal vitamins to straight folic acid to cut down on the calcium. And now I can't stop drinking milk. Great. 

I'm so thankful that I haven't been sick in a couple of weeks! I've had a little lower back pain, but otherwise {9 weeks into my second trimester} I feel great! Woo hoo! Finally. 


Oscar Bob is a hot mess these days. I keep promising him I'll get him groomed. But isn't he cute all shaggy and homeless-looking??


Apparently I don't know what a mango is. I thought it was a small orange-like fruit. Evidently they're big and they can weigh more than a pound. Which is why a mango is currently comparable to my baby. Who knew? Not me.

As of 23 weeks and 3 days, I've gained 13 pounds. I'm surprised it's not more, given the whole cheeseburger problem. I'm way too tired and overworked to exercise, but my doctor said she's happy with my weight gain, so whatever. Yeah, yeah, I know, exercising would make me feel better. Blahh. I'll work on that when I'm not working 80 hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment